Facebook ‘Friends’ Greenpeace with a Clean and Renewable Energy initiative!
12/15/2011 // West Palm Beach, FL, USA // Rene Perras…… Le Buzz // Rene Perras
Learning to collaborate has been an integral part of the evolution of our species. From the industrial age to present day corporate profits have come at the expense of people and our planet. Changing corporate attitudes is virtually impossible unless it translates into a new sound business principle. Only recently have corporations like Facebook understood that being socially aware and responsible makes good business and marketing sense, even if it took pressure from Greenpeace to make it so.Online Headline Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- How Rel=Author Tag Affects your Website’s SEO Performance
- Lawyer Marketing Update: The Two-Track Lawyer Market
- Lawyer Marketing & Branding Using Entity Based SEO
- Facebook ‘Friends’ Greenpeace with a Clean and Renewable Energy initiative!
- Don’t Hide Your Lawyer Web Videos in Cyberspace
- Lawyer Marketing: Law Firm-Created Accident App a Big Waste of Time?
- Law Firm Websites: Personalization May be the Key, But Don’t’ Forget the SEO
- Lawyer Marketing Optimization News: All Marketing Lists Not Created Equal
- Lawyer Web Video Marketing: Plagiarists Sent To Detention
- Lawyer Internet Marketing: Creativity Extinguished in Marketing