SUV Plows into Corpus Christi Drugstore, Kills Man at Bus Stop
11/29/2011 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
Corpus Christi, TX — A wayward SUV jumped a curb and plowed through a bus stop and a drugstore parking lot, killing one man Monday night, November 28, 2011. The crash occurred at the lot at the corner of Staples and Doddrige street around 8 p.m., reported the Corpus Christi Caller-Times.
Police officials believe the 21-year-old driver of the white Ford Expedition suffered a medical episode and was on his way to the drugstore to pick-up medication, when the fatal collision occurred.
The northbound SUV slammed into a bus stop bench on the sidewalk, before continuing into the parking lot where it hit a minivan and a blue sedan, which were unoccupied at the time. The collision knocked the vehicles sideways and threw broken glass all over the vehicles.
A 47-year-old white male at the bus stop was pronounced dead at the scene. His identity is being withheld at this time.
The driver of the SUV was ticketed for driving on a suspended license.
Investigations into the cause of the fatal wreck are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Texas automobile accident lawyers.
Online Illinois News Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- I-95 Single-Vehicle Rollover Accident Injures Staten Island Woman, 3 Kids
- Construction Accident at 2nd Ave Subway Site Seriously Injures Worker
- Two-Vehicle Western NY Crash Kills Man, Injures 3
- Single-Vehicle Wreck Ejects 1, Injures 2 Others in DeWitt
- SUV, Semi-Truck Crash Ejects Driver in Lancaster
- NYC Crane Accident Kills 1, Injures 4
- “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark” Faces Legal Action from Injured Stuntman
- Three-Vehicle Crash Critically Injured Mass. Woman in Upstate NY
- CPSC: Happy Shirts Recalls Toy Truck Gifts with Purchase for Fire Hazards
- School Bus Head-On Crash with BMW Injures 5 in Kingston