Man Killed in Work-Related Accident at North Dakota Oil Field
10/01/2011 // WPB, FL, USA // Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
Williston, ND — A work-related accident left a worker dead Thursday night, September 29, 2011, when the trailer of a truck hit him. The fatal work-related accident occurred at 10:07 p.m. at well site located 10 miles south of Williston and one mile east of U.S. Highway 85, reported the Bismarck Tribune.
According to the North Dakota Highway Patrol, Eugene Norris Jr., 40, had just filled a water tank at a hydraulic fracturing site when the trailer of another truck fatally hit him.
The driver of the truck that hit Norris left the scene after running him over. But, the Highway Patrol doesn’t think that driver realized that Norris had been hit. The identity of the driver is unknown at this time, reported the Bismarck Tribune.
According to KFYR-TV, Norris was found a few minutes later when another truck pulled up to the scene.
Norris is reportedly from Illinois originally, but has been working with Power Fuels out of the Dickinson area.
Investigations into the work-related accident are under investigation.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for North Dakota work-related accident lawyers.
Online Illinois News Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- I-95 Single-Vehicle Rollover Accident Injures Staten Island Woman, 3 Kids
- Construction Accident at 2nd Ave Subway Site Seriously Injures Worker
- Two-Vehicle Western NY Crash Kills Man, Injures 3
- Single-Vehicle Wreck Ejects 1, Injures 2 Others in DeWitt
- SUV, Semi-Truck Crash Ejects Driver in Lancaster
- NYC Crane Accident Kills 1, Injures 4
- “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark” Faces Legal Action from Injured Stuntman
- Three-Vehicle Crash Critically Injured Mass. Woman in Upstate NY
- CPSC: Happy Shirts Recalls Toy Truck Gifts with Purchase for Fire Hazards
- School Bus Head-On Crash with BMW Injures 5 in Kingston