OK Work-Related Accident: ODOT Inspector Killed in Semi-Truck Rollover on I-235
06/15/2011 // WPB, FL, USA // Personal Injury Lawyers News // Nicole Howley
Oklahoma City, OK — An Oklahoma Department of Transportation Inspector (ODOT) was killed Monday morning, June 13, 2011, when a semi-truck rolled over and pinned the inspector underneath. The fatal work-related accident occurred along northbound I-235 at the I-40 westbound exit, reported KFOR.
According to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol (OHP), ODOT Inspector Terry Club was directing a semi-truck filled with asphalt as it was backing up on the lay machine. The trailer of the semi-truck “rolled over, flipped over on top of him pinning his lower body,” Oklahoma Highway Patrol Lt. Mark Reynolds said.
Club was attempted to get out of the way by trying to dive under the truck bed as it came over. Club was reportedly trapped between the truck and a concrete median barrier.
Responding emergency crews reported that Club was alert through the accident and was able to communicate with medical personnel. He was rushed to OU Medical Center, where he succumbed to his injuries Tuesday night.
Investigations into the work-related accident are underway.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Oklahoma work-related accident lawyers.
Online Illinois News Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Url: West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer News
Other News / Press Releases
- I-95 Single-Vehicle Rollover Accident Injures Staten Island Woman, 3 Kids
- Construction Accident at 2nd Ave Subway Site Seriously Injures Worker
- Two-Vehicle Western NY Crash Kills Man, Injures 3
- Single-Vehicle Wreck Ejects 1, Injures 2 Others in DeWitt
- SUV, Semi-Truck Crash Ejects Driver in Lancaster
- NYC Crane Accident Kills 1, Injures 4
- “Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark” Faces Legal Action from Injured Stuntman
- Three-Vehicle Crash Critically Injured Mass. Woman in Upstate NY
- CPSC: Happy Shirts Recalls Toy Truck Gifts with Purchase for Fire Hazards
- School Bus Head-On Crash with BMW Injures 5 in Kingston