Milwaukee WI sports injury: Cubs fan tries to catch foul ball, falls 14 feet
Legal News for Wisconsin Personal Injury Attorneys. A spectator suffered injuries after falling 14 feet from his seat at a Brewers vs. Cubs game at Miller Park.
News for Wisconsin personal injury lawyers- Chicago Cubs fan falls, suffers injuries before baseball game at Miller Park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Milwaukee, WI—A keyed up Chicago Cubs fan, in the midst of attempting to catch foul balls, was injured after falling 14 feet from the lower level to the field below. The accident, which left the spectator unable to watch the beginning of the baseball game he seemed so eager to observe, occurred at Miller Park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin about an hour before the Milwaukee Brewers vs. Chicago Cubs game on Sunday, April 25, 2010, according to information provided by WISN.com.
Reports stated an unidentified man, believed to be in his 20s, was situated in the lower level seats, near the left field line, and trying to catch foul balls as the Cubs took batting practice. In doing so, the male who was reportedly dressed in Cubs-related apparel, allegedly had to reach over the railing to in an attempt to catch the foul balls, but failed to safely do so. The Cubs devotee unfortunately went over the railing, falling head-first onto the field 14 feet below.
Emergency first responders transported the injured Cubs fan off the field so he could be taken to an area hospital for treatment. According to Brewers spokesperson Tyler Barnes, while specific details into the injurious incident were being withheld due to privacy laws, “He was observed by fans after the fall moving all of his extremities.” Roger Caplinger, Brewers head athletic trainer, noted the injured fan sustained lacerations to his face but was conscious upon receiving medical transport.
The injured spectator’s updated condition was not released.
Legal News Reporter: Sandra Quinlan- Legal News for Wisconsin Personal Injury Lawyers.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Contesting the Right to Unemployment Benefits
- Bill O’Reilly calls exaggerated report claims ‘smear campaign’
- Texas immigration attorney arrested for visa application forgery
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ star to receive award after comments about LBGT community
- Kanye West seeks “Steve Jobs of Gap” status
- Vanilla Ice accused of burglary of renovated home
- Hiker found frozen to death in New Hampshire
- Niagara Falls even bigger attraction frozen
- Lawsuit filed by Food Network show host over Contessa Chef Inspired foods
- Model Katherine Webb speaks out about issues with online bullying