Fatal two-vehicle crash killed 3 kids, injured 4 others in Bastrop, TX
Legal news for Texas automobile accident attorneys. A fatal van and truck collision killed three people on Sunday.
Texas automobile accident lawyers- A crash between a van and a pickup truck killed three kids.
Austin, TX— Three kids, all under the age of 9, were tragically killed in a two-vehicle crash in Bastrop on Sunday, February 28, 2010. The fatal accident occurred on Highway 21 at Highway 290, about 30 miles northeast of Austin around 4:30 p.m., as reported by Click2Houston.com.
According to preliminary accident reports, Tiffany Bowman, 30, was driving a van with Pricilla Gonzalez, 26; along with five children, Paul Gonzalez, 9, Noel Gonzalez, 8, Leah Gonzalez, 5, Angie Gonzalez, 6, and Apolinar Saldana, 1, when the tragic accident occurred. A pickup truck reportedly broadsided the van, which caused the van to flip. Police officials believe that the van failed to yield to the truck, which prompted the collision. Three children, Paul, Noel and Leah Gonzalez were tragically killed in the crash, and were declared dead at the scene. Bowman, Pricilla, Angie and Apolinar were injured in the collision. All four victims were rushed to an area hospital for treatment of their injuries. Angie is reported in critical condition, and Pricilla is hospitalized with a broken back and leg. The driver of the pickup truck, a 19-year-old A&M student, and his passenger were uninjured in the collision. Officials stated that teen driver is not at fault for the wreck, as he had the right-of-way.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Texas automobile accident lawyers.Online Auto Accident Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- New York Injury Attorney News: Man struck, killed by city bus in Bronx
- CA Auto Accident: 5 Injured When SUV Plowed into Pedestrians on Sidewalk
- Chicago auto accident: Traffic stop, crash injures police officer and 3 others
- Massachusetts auto accident: Pregnant mother crashes minivan into daycare
- Los Angeles auto accident: DMV worker injured in driving test crash
- Raleigh NC auto accident: Police car, ambulance crash en route to shooting call
- Austin TX wrong way crash: Driver found dead inside burning vehicle
- Study: High-speed police chases are killing innocent bystanders
- Washington D.C. automobile accident: 1 killed, 6 injured in car vs. van crash
- San Francisco CA accident: Taxi runs red light, causes chain-reaction crash