Idaho Highway 55 two-vehicle crash injured 4
Legal news for Idaho automobile accident attorneys. A two-vehicle crash knocked down power lines and injured four people.
Automobile accident lawyers alerts- A crash on Highway 55 between a Nissan Altima and a pickup truck injured four people.
Boise, ID—A two-vehicle crash along Highway 55 hospitalized four people when a car ran a stop sign, subsequently hitting a pickup truck. The crash occurred on Saturday night, January 9, 2010 at the intersection of Malt Road and Marcher Road around 6:30 p.m., as reported by KTVB.
A 2005 Nissan Altima driven by Tyler Collins, 22, of Caldwell was traveling northbound on Malt Road, when he failed to yield a stop sign, causing him to hit a 2007 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Florencio Hernandez, 73, of Casa Grande, Arizona. The impact of the collision propelled the Nissan into a power pole, which then broke and caused another pole to snap, dragging the power lines across Highway 55 and Malt Road. The power lines shut down the roads while Idaho Power repaired the lines and restored power. Collins was flown by air ambulance to Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center where he is currently listed in critical condition. Hernandez and two of his passengers were also injured and taken to Saint Alphonsus for treatment as well. It is currently unknown why Collins ran the stop sign. Police officials are conducting a full investigation. No charges have been filed in connection with the wreck at this time.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Idaho automobile accident lawyers.Online Auto Accident Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- New York Injury Attorney News: Man struck, killed by city bus in Bronx
- CA Auto Accident: 5 Injured When SUV Plowed into Pedestrians on Sidewalk
- Chicago auto accident: Traffic stop, crash injures police officer and 3 others
- Massachusetts auto accident: Pregnant mother crashes minivan into daycare
- Los Angeles auto accident: DMV worker injured in driving test crash
- Raleigh NC auto accident: Police car, ambulance crash en route to shooting call
- Austin TX wrong way crash: Driver found dead inside burning vehicle
- Study: High-speed police chases are killing innocent bystanders
- Washington D.C. automobile accident: 1 killed, 6 injured in car vs. van crash
- San Francisco CA accident: Taxi runs red light, causes chain-reaction crash