Oregon automobile accident lawyers bring news: Pickup slams head-on into Oregon State Police trooper; 2 injured
Legal news for Oregon automobile accident attorneys. A head-on collision injured two people near Tumalo.
Oregon automobile accident lawyers- A pickup truck hit a Oregon State Police officer in a head on collision, which injured them both.
Bend, OR—A head-on collision between an Oregon State Police trooper vehicle and a pickup truck hospitalized both drivers after the pickup truck lost control and struck the police vehicle. The collision occurred on Friday, January 8, 2010 around 8:20 a.m., on U.S. 20 west of Tumalo, as reported by OregonLive.com.
Preliminary police reports indicated that Thomas Turner, 85, of Sisters was driving his pickup truck at around 40 mph, when he somehow lost control and crossed the center line, subsequently hitting Oregon State Police trooper Joshua Nagle, 37. Turner’s vehicle then was struck from behind by a dump truck operated by Robert Roscoe, 46, of Lebanon. It reportedly took firefighters nearly 30 minutes to extract Nagle from his badly damaged police vehicle. Turner’s vehicle also sustained major damage in the collision. Both Nagle and Turner were transported by emergency medical services (EMS) teams to area hospitals for treatment of their injuries. Nagle’s injuries were reported to be non-life threatening; Tuner’s condition was not disclosed. It is unknown if Roscoe was injured in the collision. Extreme black ice conditions were reported at the scene of the wreck, which possibly could have contributed to the head-on wreck. A full investigation is reportedly underway. No charges have been filed at this time.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Oregon automobile accident lawyers.Online Auto Accident Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- New York Injury Attorney News: Man struck, killed by city bus in Bronx
- CA Auto Accident: 5 Injured When SUV Plowed into Pedestrians on Sidewalk
- Chicago auto accident: Traffic stop, crash injures police officer and 3 others
- Massachusetts auto accident: Pregnant mother crashes minivan into daycare
- Los Angeles auto accident: DMV worker injured in driving test crash
- Raleigh NC auto accident: Police car, ambulance crash en route to shooting call
- Austin TX wrong way crash: Driver found dead inside burning vehicle
- Study: High-speed police chases are killing innocent bystanders
- Washington D.C. automobile accident: 1 killed, 6 injured in car vs. van crash
- San Francisco CA accident: Taxi runs red light, causes chain-reaction crash