North Carolina Automobile Accident – Multi-vehicle car crash leaves 3 fatally injured
Legal News for North Carolina Automobile Accident Attorneys. A car accident claimed the lives of 3 people, 2 critically injured.
3 dead and 2 seriously injured after North Carolina fatal car crash.
Fayetteville, NC—A head-on motor vehicle collision (MVC) involving three automobiles and tragically killed three people leaving two others in critical condition, as reported by the Fayetteville Observer. The fatal car wreck occurred on Hope Mills Road shortly after 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, December 10, 2009. It was reported that when a black Ford Mustang crossed the center line and hit an oncoming white Toyota Highlander. The impact on the Highlander allegedly caused the SUV to spin into a passing furniture truck, according to a report by ABC news.
Tristan Hanna, 26, driver of the Mustang, Hien Troung, 26, driver of the Highlander and his 8-month-old daughter were all airlifted via Life Flight helicopter to UNC Hospital in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Both drivers, as well as the baby, were unfortunately pronounced dead later that day. Hanna’s fiancé, who was a passenger in the Mustang at the time of the fatal accident, was transported by emergency medical services (EMS) crews to New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington in critical condition. Troung’s wife, a passenger in the Highlander, was transported to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center in Fayetteville in critical condition as well. The two passengers in the furniture truck that was also struck in the accident reportedly did not sustain any serious injuries.
Witnesses allegedly stated that the driver of the black Mustang was traveling at an excessively high rate of speed. The Hope Mills Police Department continues to investigate the cause of this fatal automobile accident.
Legal News Reporter: Sandra Quinlan- Legal News for North Carolina Automobile Accident Lawyers.Online Auto Accident Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- New York Injury Attorney News: Man struck, killed by city bus in Bronx
- CA Auto Accident: 5 Injured When SUV Plowed into Pedestrians on Sidewalk
- Chicago auto accident: Traffic stop, crash injures police officer and 3 others
- Massachusetts auto accident: Pregnant mother crashes minivan into daycare
- Los Angeles auto accident: DMV worker injured in driving test crash
- Raleigh NC auto accident: Police car, ambulance crash en route to shooting call
- Austin TX wrong way crash: Driver found dead inside burning vehicle
- Study: High-speed police chases are killing innocent bystanders
- Washington D.C. automobile accident: 1 killed, 6 injured in car vs. van crash
- San Francisco CA accident: Taxi runs red light, causes chain-reaction crash