Atlanta nurse sexually battered at least 100 anesthetized patients
Legal news for Georgia criminal attorneys. A nurse anesthetist sexually abused unconscious patients.
Georgia criminal lawyers alerts- A nurse anesthetist is charged for sexual battery on unconscious patients who were under anesthesia.
Atlanta, GA—A nurse anesthetist was arrested and charged with molesting and sodomizing at least 100 patients who were under anesthesia in the metro Atlanta area. The patients were reportedly violated in various dental and medical offices across Atlanta, as reported by the Augusta Chronicle.
The metro Atlanta nurse, Paul Patrick Serdula, 47, was apparently working in various dental and medical offices when he would abuse his patients. Police officials arrested Serdula after discovering several video tapes which showed Serdula fondling and groping patients while under anesthesia. Serdula was initially arrested on November 18th, when a woman found a small camera hidden inside a stall at a Cobb County dental office where he was working. He was arrested and charged with eavesdropping, and was released on bond. After the discovery of the video tapes, he was arrested again on Monday, November 22, 2009, on charges of aggravated child molestation, aggravated sodomy, aggravated sexual battery, and several other charges. Police stated at least one victim was a juvenile, and 100 or more people could have been abused. Serdula reportedly was a contractor hired by medical providers throughout metro Atlanta on a temporary basis, and did not work exclusively for one physician. Cobb County Police officials stated if you believe you may have been a victim to contact their medical provider to inquire if they have ever employed Serdula; if so contact the Cobb County Police immediately.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Georgia criminal lawyers.Online Criminal law Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Emoticon use defense in cyberbullying case
- Zimmerman lawyer seeks to remove judge, keep records sealed
- Albany NY Medicare fraud: NY Senate majority leader accused of taking over $14M
- San Antonio CA criminal news: SAPD officer shot man who pulled out a squirt gun
- San Diego CA crime alert: Cal Fire truck stolen from an accident scene
- Deerfield Beach FL criminal update: 15-year-old charged as adult in beating case
- Deerfield Beach FL criminal law: Beaten middle schooler out of coma; TBI victim
- Palm Beach FL conspiracy: Public Works official offered contracts for kickbacks
- Muskogee Oklahoma injury: Gun shots reported at Arrowhead mall, 1 dead
- New Orleans Louisiana criminal news: Danziger Bridge massacre, cover-up revealed