Roseville’s Brush Pottery needs asbestos abatement
Clean Ohio Assistance Fund issues $700,000 to the village of Roseville to assist with renovations including asbestos abatement project.
Ohio asbestos injury attorneys-Former Brush Pottery to undergo asbestos abatement to remove toxic substance.
Roseville, OH–The Ohio village of Roseville famous for its pottery since 1892 which sits in Muskingum and Perry counties received a $700,000 grant from the Clean Ohio Assistance Fund to help clean up the former Brush Pottery site, as reported by nbc news affiliate Whiznews. Asbestos is a toxic substance and when inhaled by humans can cause chronic illnesses like asbestosis and fatal cancers like mesothelioma lung cancer. The assessment, demolition, containment, and removal of asbestos materials falls under strict state and federal guidelines.
Federal agencies like the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) http://www.epa.gov and the U.S. Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) http://www.osha.gov says anytime asbestos materials are disrupted or handled the safety of workers, residents, and area consumers needs to be maintained. The former Brush Pottery site on Perry Street in the village of Roseville needs asbestos abatement and part of the grant money will be used to prepare and rehabilitate the site so Jeff Nelson Custom Homes can purchase the land. The custom home builder and contractor will use the site for storage and office space.
Ohio asbestos injury attorneys information by legal news reporter Heather L. Ryan.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ actress dies following breast cancer battle
- Pam Bondi requests stay not be lifted in same-sex marriage case
- Video embeds not a copyright violation, EU court says
- FBI arrests man for Gmail nude photo scam
- Russian weed company purchases Ebola.com
- Chuck Norris publicly gives support for Greg Abbott for Texas Governor
- Man gets arrested over ‘wet willy’
- Taylor Swift talks taking a dating pause
- Kendra Wilkinson expresses belief that husband was ‘set up’
- Leah Remini gets temporary gig as new co-host of ‘Dancing’