Detroit Michigan automobile accident school buses crash-injuring 6
Legal news for Detroit. A school bus hit another school bus and injured six students.
Detroit Police Department alerts Michigan automobile accident lawyers– Two school buses crashed and left six students injured.
Detroit, MI—Six Detroit Public School students were injured after their school bus collided with another school bus at a stop light. The two-vehicle crash happened on Monday afternoon, September 28, 2009 around 3:30 p.m., near the intersection of Plymouth and Outer Drive, as reported by the Detroit News.
According to the Detroit Police Department, a school bus was sitting at a stop light near the intersection of Plymouth and Outer Drive when another school bus came up from behind. The driver of the approaching school bus saw several students, who were traveling on the bus, standing up and proceeded to tell them to stop. When the driver turned his attention back onto the roadway, it was too late and the bus hit the other bus at the stoplight. Six students were injured as a result of the wreck, and were transported by area emergency medical services (EMS) crews to a local hospital for treatment of their injuries. The injuries were reportedly non-life threatening. The two school bus drivers were uninjured in the crash. At this time no charges have been filed in connection with the bus crashes. Police officials are reportedly conducting a full investigation into the crash involving the two school buses.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news for Michigan automobile accident lawyers.Online Auto Accident Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- New York Injury Attorney News: Man struck, killed by city bus in Bronx
- CA Auto Accident: 5 Injured When SUV Plowed into Pedestrians on Sidewalk
- Chicago auto accident: Traffic stop, crash injures police officer and 3 others
- Massachusetts auto accident: Pregnant mother crashes minivan into daycare
- Los Angeles auto accident: DMV worker injured in driving test crash
- Raleigh NC auto accident: Police car, ambulance crash en route to shooting call
- Austin TX wrong way crash: Driver found dead inside burning vehicle
- Study: High-speed police chases are killing innocent bystanders
- Washington D.C. automobile accident: 1 killed, 6 injured in car vs. van crash
- San Francisco CA accident: Taxi runs red light, causes chain-reaction crash