Michael Phelps involved in 2-vehicle wreck in Maryland!
Legal news article for Maryland SUV accident attorney’s. Olympic gold medalist involved in wreck which injured 1.
Maryland accident lawyer’s alert- Michael Phelps’s Cadillac Escalade and a Honda Accord involved in a vehicle crash.
Baltimore, MD—Winner of eight gold medals in the 2008 Olympic Games, Michael Phelps, was involved in a two-vehicle crash Thursday night, August 13, 2009. The accident occurred at 10:45 p.m. at North Calvert and East Biddle streets, as reported by CNN.
Phelps was reportedly driving one of the two vehicles involved in the accident. According to Baltimore city police, Phelps was driving a black Cadillac Escalade, which collided with a Honda Accord at the intersection of North Calvert and East Biddle streets. The Escalade sustained a crushed hood and had to be towed from the scene. The Accord received damaged on the front drivers side door. The female driver of the Accord was transported by area emergency medical services (EMS) crews to the University of Maryland R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center as a precaution, but no word if she sustained any serious injuries. Phelps and two passengers traveling in the SUV were reportedly uninjured. Baltimore police officials interviewed Phelps at the scene of the crash and determined alcohol was not a factor. No traffic violation citations were issued to the drivers involved in the crash. Accident investigators are reportedly still investigating the two-vehicle crash.
Michael Phelps won eight gold medals at the 2008 Olympic Games located in Beijing, China. More recently, Phelps won five gold medals and a silver medal at the World Swimming Championships in Rome.
Legal News Reporter: Nicole Howley-Legal news article for Maryland SUV accident lawyers.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Appeals court hears arguments in Obama immigration fight
- Christy Mack discusses alleged brutal attack by MMA fighter
- Police seek utility records after family of 8 poisoned by carbon monoxide
- Drummer in iconic band dies in car crash in Georgia
- Houston Big Rig Accidents Linked to Tire Blowouts Caused by Speeding
- Judge rules Advanced Micro Devices must face lawsuit
- Vanilla Ice must perform community service as part of plea deal
- Judge approves woman’s request to serve divorce papers via social media
- Teen writes letter rejecting university’s admission rejection
- Airline releases new statement in Germanwings crash