Dallas Cowboys stadium collapse catastrophically injures coaching staff
Dallas Cowboys’ coach to undergo spine surgery and 2 remain in hospital.
Dallas, TX(JusticeNewsFlash.com)–The roof at the Dallas Cowboys’ indoor practice facility caved, when it was struck by thunderstorm winds, on Saturday. Twelve people were injured when the Irving, Texas, structure collapsed, including three Cowboys’ coaching staff members, as reported by the Dallas Morning News. Recent reports indicate Joe DeCamillis, a Cowboy staff member, will have surgery to repair a fractured cervical vertebrae he suffered in the accident. Rich Behm, a scouting assistant with the Dallas Cowboys, was paralyzed, from the waist down, when his spine was severed in the workplace accident at the football training facility.
The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) www.osha.gov, the federal agency charged with workplace safety, is investigating the demolished practice facility. The critically injured, in the Irving minicamp building collapse, remain in Dallas-Fort Worth area hospitals for treatment of their serious injuries. Company executives, with the Dallas Cowboys’ organization, hired a structural engineer to investigate the roof collapse.AmericanInjuryNews.com by Dallas Injury Lawyer Brian A. Eberstein / Practice areas: Personal Injury Cases
Brian Eberstein. Eberstein & Witherite, LLP. 3100 Monticello Avenue, Suite 500. Dallas, TX 75205 – Toll Free: (888) 407-6669Online Press Release Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Toro® Z Master® Riding Mowers Recalled For Fire Hazards
- Verde Electric Employee Injured After Falling From Bucket Truck in Rye Brook
- I Have a Burn Injury That Is Taking a Long Time to Heal: Can I Get Disability?
- What Will Happen to My Child’s SSI Disability When They Turn 18?
- The Government’s Investigation of a Sealed Qui Tam Complaint
- How Do You Solve a Problem Like Big Pharma?
- What is the Best Advice for Those Who’ve Sustained a Burn Injury in an Accident?
- The Importance Of A Life Care Plan In Pediatric Spinal Cord Injury
- Help for Those Who’ve Suffered an Amputation Due to a Serious Accident Injury
- What Role Does My Age Play in Receiving Social Security Disability?