Dallas Cowboys stadium collapse catastrophically injures coaching staff
Dallas Cowboys’ coach to undergo spine surgery and 2 remain in hospital.
Dallas, TX(JusticeNewsFlash.com)–The roof at the Dallas Cowboys’ indoor practice facility caved, when it was struck by thunderstorm winds, on Saturday. Twelve people were injured when the Irving, Texas, structure collapsed, including three Cowboys’ coaching staff members, as reported by the Dallas Morning News. Recent reports indicate Joe DeCamillis, a Cowboy staff member, will have surgery to repair a fractured cervical vertebrae he suffered in the accident. Rich Behm, a scouting assistant with the Dallas Cowboys, was paralyzed, from the waist down, when his spine was severed in the workplace accident at the football training facility.
The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) www.osha.gov, the federal agency charged with workplace safety, is investigating the demolished practice facility. The critically injured, in the Irving minicamp building collapse, remain in Dallas-Fort Worth area hospitals for treatment of their serious injuries. Company executives, with the Dallas Cowboys’ organization, hired a structural engineer to investigate the roof collapse.AmericanInjuryNews.com by Dallas Injury Lawyer Brian A. Eberstein / Practice areas: Personal Injury Cases
Brian Eberstein. Eberstein & Witherite, LLP. 3100 Monticello Avenue, Suite 500. Dallas, TX 75205 – Toll Free: (888) 407-6669Online Press Release Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Ron Bell Wants You to Know About Diabetes Risk and Lipitor
- Ron Bell is Concerned About Yaz Birth Control and Cardiac Risk
- Are You A Victim of Wage Theft Asks California wage and hour lawyer Eric Grover
- U.S. Customs May Be Ramping Up U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement Verifications
- What do you do if you get in an accident? Ron Bell has your back.
- First Hispanic-American to receive the FBA’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- EU Shrinks Tax on Made in U.S. Jeans
- What Every Potential Whistleblower Needs to Know: Building a Timeline
- NYC Dominos Settles Wage Theft Lawsuit for $1.3M
- KA Gilbert Law To Offer Free Consultation Services for Collaborative Divorce