Pedestrian dead after Orange County Sheriff’s Deputy car crash
Florida Highway Patrol investigate Orlando officer involved pedestrian fatality.
Orlando, FL(JusticeNewsFlash.com)–Florida Highway Patrol (FHP)highway accident officers and Orange County detectives continue to investigate a pedestrian versus Orange County patrol car crash. The automobile accident occurred on Orlando’s John Young Parkway at 33rd Street, near the exit ramp off eastbound Interstate 4 at about 3 a.m., Monday morning, as reported by Central Florida News13.
Orange County Sheriff’s Deputy, 43 year-old Armando Harwood, drove through a green light and struck a 56 year-old man who was reportedly just released from the Orange County jail. The unidentified man died at the fatal car crash scene according to emergency medical personnel. Florida Highway Patrol and Orange County Sheriff’s Department closed John Young Parkway northbound at 33rd Street foe several hours while the motor vehicle collision (MVC) scene was investigate.
JusticeNewsFlash.com news for Florida automobile accident attorneysOnline Auto Accident Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- New York Injury Attorney News: Man struck, killed by city bus in Bronx
- CA Auto Accident: 5 Injured When SUV Plowed into Pedestrians on Sidewalk
- Chicago auto accident: Traffic stop, crash injures police officer and 3 others
- Massachusetts auto accident: Pregnant mother crashes minivan into daycare
- Los Angeles auto accident: DMV worker injured in driving test crash
- Raleigh NC auto accident: Police car, ambulance crash en route to shooting call
- Austin TX wrong way crash: Driver found dead inside burning vehicle
- Study: High-speed police chases are killing innocent bystanders
- Washington D.C. automobile accident: 1 killed, 6 injured in car vs. van crash
- San Francisco CA accident: Taxi runs red light, causes chain-reaction crash