Dunbar Township 2 car crash kills passenger while driver airlifted!
Pittsburgh personal injury claims litigators breaking news for you. Route 119 2 vehicle crash leaves 1 passenger dead and a driver airlifted to UPMC.
Pittsburgh, PA (JusticeNewsFlash.com)–Early Thursday morning Nicole L. Martay was turning left from the southbound lane of Route 119 into the Laurel Mall entrance, near Burger King, when another driver traveling north on Route 119 hit her car. The Tribune Review reported on Friday, Martay’s vehicle rolled over Thursday morning when it was struck by the oncoming car. Her mother, Leslie D. Martay, 46, of Dunbar Township, who was also the mother of the driver, was riding in the front seat of the car when the vehicle rolled over.
Martay died from a closed head trauma caused by blunt force in the rollover accident. The Deputy Coroner pronounced Martay dead at the accident scene. The driver of the northbound vehicle, Michael P. Williams of Unitontown, was flown by an emergency medical helicopter to UPMC Presbyterian Hospital in Pittsburgh for treatment of major injuries.
Pennsylvania State Police responded to the fatal rollover crash site and have been investigating. Both Dunbar and Monarch Fire Rescue crews responded to the accident scene and Fayette Emergency Medical Services were also on the scene providing emergency care to the injured. Route 119 was closed for several hours on Thursday morning while motor vehicle collision investigators surveyed the scene.
JusticeNewsFlash.com news for Pittsburgh personal injury claims litigators.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- New cyber intelligence agency created by Obama
- Former Colorado police chief says JonBenet Ramsey case mishandled
- Giuliana Rancic makes apology after dreadlock comment controversy
- Apple emoji options to become more diverse
- Southwest Airlines grounds planes over inspection oversight
- Google puts ban on sexually explicit content on Blogger
- Linkedin settles password link lawsuit
- Guy Fieri serves as officiate of free wedding for gay couples
- Supreme Court to hear Abercrombie ‘headscarf’ case
- Men pocket dial employer, revealing robbery