Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers
A DeLand man was killed Wednesday after his motorcycle was hit by Ford truck.
Daytona Beach, FL (JusticeNewsFlash.com)–The Orlando Sentinel reported on Friday, David Crider, a 33 year-old DeLand man, was killed in a motorcycle crash while riding east on Old Daytona Road in Volusia County. The fatal motorcycle vs. pickup truck wreck happened at about 9:30 p.m. according to the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP).
Homicide traffic detectives, investigating the fatal crash, say Crider was riding on his bike when a Ford pickup truck driver was turning onto Amelia Avenue cutting him off. The biker was pronounced at the scene and FHP continues to investigate the bike wreck fatality. No information on the pickup truck driver or his injuries has been released.
Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers by JusticeNewsFlash.com.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Jodi Arias wins delay in penalty phase retrial
- Miley Cyrus concert gets banned over ‘morality’ issues
- Singer sued over concert ad artwork
- UPS Store affected by data breach
- “Mike Brown Law” Petition sent to White House
- Feds issue report saying Beyoncé and Jay Z Cuba trip legal
- Del Taco Gresham accused of prohibiting workers from getting pregnant
- Involuntary eye movements may be sign of ADHD
- ‘Real Housewives’ star doesn’t want cameras at sentencing hearing
- Julia Roberts, husband receive honor from LGBT group