Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers
A DeLand man was killed Wednesday after his motorcycle was hit by Ford truck.
Daytona Beach, FL (JusticeNewsFlash.com)–The Orlando Sentinel reported on Friday, David Crider, a 33 year-old DeLand man, was killed in a motorcycle crash while riding east on Old Daytona Road in Volusia County. The fatal motorcycle vs. pickup truck wreck happened at about 9:30 p.m. according to the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP).
Homicide traffic detectives, investigating the fatal crash, say Crider was riding on his bike when a Ford pickup truck driver was turning onto Amelia Avenue cutting him off. The biker was pronounced at the scene and FHP continues to investigate the bike wreck fatality. No information on the pickup truck driver or his injuries has been released.
Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers by JusticeNewsFlash.com.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Cell phone app designed to detect how drunk people are
- Rose McGowan says “being sexualized” led to career change
- Cosby daughter, wife break silence about allegations against comedian
- Pennsylvania murder suspect found dead following manhunt
- 9-year-old driver crashes vehicle, two children killed
- Wal-Mart ordered to pay $188 million in employee lawsuit
- Jennifer Aniston discusses pressures to have children
- Colorado man sentenced to 80 years in murder of Sherry Arnold
- Beverly Johnson accuses Bill Cosby of having drugged her
- Kourtney Kardashian gives birth to third child with Scott Disick