Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers
A DeLand man was killed Wednesday after his motorcycle was hit by Ford truck.
Daytona Beach, FL (JusticeNewsFlash.com)–The Orlando Sentinel reported on Friday, David Crider, a 33 year-old DeLand man, was killed in a motorcycle crash while riding east on Old Daytona Road in Volusia County. The fatal motorcycle vs. pickup truck wreck happened at about 9:30 p.m. according to the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP).
Homicide traffic detectives, investigating the fatal crash, say Crider was riding on his bike when a Ford pickup truck driver was turning onto Amelia Avenue cutting him off. The biker was pronounced at the scene and FHP continues to investigate the bike wreck fatality. No information on the pickup truck driver or his injuries has been released.
Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers by JusticeNewsFlash.com.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Parade float driver thought train was stationary prior to crash
- Texas closer to requiring drug tests for applicants for unemployment benefits
- Jury deadlocked in Jodi Arias case over death penalty
- Illinois attorney sues defense attorney for distributing photos
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Florida teenager facing criminal charges over same-sex relationship
- Gospel singer claims voice ruined by McDonald’s sandwich, files lawsuit
- Lawsuit filed against Lindsay Lohan over leggings line
- Former IRS chief testifies at hearing on tea party targeting
- Famed homeless hitchhiker charged with murder