Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers
A DeLand man was killed Wednesday after his motorcycle was hit by Ford truck.
Daytona Beach, FL (JusticeNewsFlash.com)–The Orlando Sentinel reported on Friday, David Crider, a 33 year-old DeLand man, was killed in a motorcycle crash while riding east on Old Daytona Road in Volusia County. The fatal motorcycle vs. pickup truck wreck happened at about 9:30 p.m. according to the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP).
Homicide traffic detectives, investigating the fatal crash, say Crider was riding on his bike when a Ford pickup truck driver was turning onto Amelia Avenue cutting him off. The biker was pronounced at the scene and FHP continues to investigate the bike wreck fatality. No information on the pickup truck driver or his injuries has been released.
Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers by JusticeNewsFlash.com.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Man charged after video of him beating autistic teen goes viral
- Pope visits South Korea, meets with ferry disaster survivors
- Texas governor indicted by grand jury
- Ferguson teen killed in police shooting accused of being robbery suspect
- Elizabeth Smart-Gilmour speaks at conference addressing human trafficking
- Teen lives inside Walmart unnoticed for days
- Holder promises full investigation into shooting of unarmed teen
- Brazilian presidential candidate, six others die in plane crash
- Law students file lawsuit over failed software
- 18-wheeler crash leads to shut down of major highway