Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers
A DeLand man was killed Wednesday after his motorcycle was hit by Ford truck.
Daytona Beach, FL (JusticeNewsFlash.com)–The Orlando Sentinel reported on Friday, David Crider, a 33 year-old DeLand man, was killed in a motorcycle crash while riding east on Old Daytona Road in Volusia County. The fatal motorcycle vs. pickup truck wreck happened at about 9:30 p.m. according to the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP).
Homicide traffic detectives, investigating the fatal crash, say Crider was riding on his bike when a Ford pickup truck driver was turning onto Amelia Avenue cutting him off. The biker was pronounced at the scene and FHP continues to investigate the bike wreck fatality. No information on the pickup truck driver or his injuries has been released.
Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers by JusticeNewsFlash.com.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Duke issued immediate order to stop coal plant groundwater pollution
- Kentucky coal miners claim harassment after raising safety concerns
- Clinton criticizes Putin again following Hitler remark
- Comments made by Arkansas judge online investigated
- Massachusetts court rules in ‘upskirting’ case
- Judge approves child support cut for Beyonce’s father
- Measure allowing surprise inspections at abortions clinics advances in Arizona
- Major changes for SAT, first update in nearly a decade
- Maryville hospital nurses file intent to strike over labor practices
- Judge blocks Ecuadorean judgment collection against Chevron in U.S. courts