Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers
A DeLand man was killed Wednesday after his motorcycle was hit by Ford truck.
Daytona Beach, FL (JusticeNewsFlash.com)–The Orlando Sentinel reported on Friday, David Crider, a 33 year-old DeLand man, was killed in a motorcycle crash while riding east on Old Daytona Road in Volusia County. The fatal motorcycle vs. pickup truck wreck happened at about 9:30 p.m. according to the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP).
Homicide traffic detectives, investigating the fatal crash, say Crider was riding on his bike when a Ford pickup truck driver was turning onto Amelia Avenue cutting him off. The biker was pronounced at the scene and FHP continues to investigate the bike wreck fatality. No information on the pickup truck driver or his injuries has been released.
Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers by JusticeNewsFlash.com.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Black student California university admissions lag post race consideration ban
- Many in South Africa, across globe mourn the death of Nelson Mandela
- Study suggest ancient human inbreeding more widespread than believed
- Man advertises engagement ring on Craigslist worn by ‘Satan herself’
- Nigella Lawson testifies in fraud trial of former assistants
- Middle school principal accused of banning speaking Spanish
- New study suggests computer games may help older adults with walking
- Florida woman’s credit card stolen, charged $15,000 for stranger’s wedding
- High school students arrested waiting for school bus
- Vin Diesel among stars who pay visit to car crash site of late actor Walker