Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers
A DeLand man was killed Wednesday after his motorcycle was hit by Ford truck.
Daytona Beach, FL (JusticeNewsFlash.com)–The Orlando Sentinel reported on Friday, David Crider, a 33 year-old DeLand man, was killed in a motorcycle crash while riding east on Old Daytona Road in Volusia County. The fatal motorcycle vs. pickup truck wreck happened at about 9:30 p.m. according to the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP).
Homicide traffic detectives, investigating the fatal crash, say Crider was riding on his bike when a Ford pickup truck driver was turning onto Amelia Avenue cutting him off. The biker was pronounced at the scene and FHP continues to investigate the bike wreck fatality. No information on the pickup truck driver or his injuries has been released.
Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers by JusticeNewsFlash.com.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- White House drone crasher a government employee
- Hollywood executive added to list of Cosby accusers
- Illinois teacher arrested over allegations of sex with former students
- Mandy Moore, Ryan Adams to divorce after 6 years
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly stricken with rare and incurable virus
- Family ferrets eat face of one-month old
- Russian tennis player dies during training
- Miss Lebanon Can Keep Title In Spite of Selfie
- LeAnn Rimes reality show axed from VH1
- Actress shocked by criticism after speaking about diversity