Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers
A DeLand man was killed Wednesday after his motorcycle was hit by Ford truck.
Daytona Beach, FL (JusticeNewsFlash.com)–The Orlando Sentinel reported on Friday, David Crider, a 33 year-old DeLand man, was killed in a motorcycle crash while riding east on Old Daytona Road in Volusia County. The fatal motorcycle vs. pickup truck wreck happened at about 9:30 p.m. according to the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP).
Homicide traffic detectives, investigating the fatal crash, say Crider was riding on his bike when a Ford pickup truck driver was turning onto Amelia Avenue cutting him off. The biker was pronounced at the scene and FHP continues to investigate the bike wreck fatality. No information on the pickup truck driver or his injuries has been released.
Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers by JusticeNewsFlash.com.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Abortion ban law blocked by federal judge
- Testimony in Arias trial brings jurors to tears
- Group of sheriffs file lawsuit to block gun control measures
- Amanda Knox ex speaks out about ordeal
- Chef killed over noodle meal
- Age discrimination lawsuit against law firm settled
- Woman faces child abuse charges after trying to give baby away
- SC, hospital sued over child’s sex assignment surgery
- UK casino accuses poker star of amassing millions by cheating
- Donald Trump finishes Chicago trial testimony