Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers
A DeLand man was killed Wednesday after his motorcycle was hit by Ford truck.
Daytona Beach, FL (JusticeNewsFlash.com)–The Orlando Sentinel reported on Friday, David Crider, a 33 year-old DeLand man, was killed in a motorcycle crash while riding east on Old Daytona Road in Volusia County. The fatal motorcycle vs. pickup truck wreck happened at about 9:30 p.m. according to the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP).
Homicide traffic detectives, investigating the fatal crash, say Crider was riding on his bike when a Ford pickup truck driver was turning onto Amelia Avenue cutting him off. The biker was pronounced at the scene and FHP continues to investigate the bike wreck fatality. No information on the pickup truck driver or his injuries has been released.
Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers by JusticeNewsFlash.com.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Supreme Court votes to allow ‘pay-for-delay’ generic drug deal challenges
- Allen Iverson ex-wife claims he’s kidnapped their children
- Former NFL player released from prison
- California prison airborne fungus case being considered by judge
- Three left dead after violent Pico Rivera crash
- Media mogul Rupert Murdoch, wife to divorce
- Billy Ray Cyrus, wife split after 19 years of marriage
- Michael Jordan ordered to appear in court over lawsuit against grocer
- Employees applauded after Dunkin’ Donuts racist rant goes viral
- Judge rules Maricopa County sheriff violated Latinos rights