Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers
A DeLand man was killed Wednesday after his motorcycle was hit by Ford truck.
Daytona Beach, FL (JusticeNewsFlash.com)–The Orlando Sentinel reported on Friday, David Crider, a 33 year-old DeLand man, was killed in a motorcycle crash while riding east on Old Daytona Road in Volusia County. The fatal motorcycle vs. pickup truck wreck happened at about 9:30 p.m. according to the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP).
Homicide traffic detectives, investigating the fatal crash, say Crider was riding on his bike when a Ford pickup truck driver was turning onto Amelia Avenue cutting him off. The biker was pronounced at the scene and FHP continues to investigate the bike wreck fatality. No information on the pickup truck driver or his injuries has been released.
Personal injury news by Daytona motorcycle crash lawyers by JusticeNewsFlash.com.Online Justice News Flash Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- One person killed in collapse of bridge in Texas
- Kelly Ripa no longer in touch with Regis Philbin?
- Amanda Knox conviction overturned by Italian court
- Woman won’t face murder charges after cutting fetus from womb
- Texas Supreme Court Rules in Workers’ Compensation Matter
- Lara Logan again hospitalized for complications from 2011 attack
- Mariel Hemingway forced to fight off famed director’s advances in her teens
- Chelsea Handler discusses past uncomfortable experience with with Bill Cosby
- Burglary suspects gives secret hiding place away on Snapchat
- Government contractor, daughter among American victims in French Alps crash