Dallas VA Medical Malpractice attorneys says Military veterans denied benefits
Military veterans file class action lawsuit after illegally denied disability benefits. Veterans diagnosed with severe cases of PTSD denied care by government
Dallas County veterans medical malpractice lawyers and veterans disability claims attorneys with AmericanInjuryNews.com (AIN) report a group of military veterans filed a class action lawsuit against the federal government on Wednesday. The claim asserts the five soldiers, all veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were discharged by the Army because their damaged mental health left them unfit to serve. According to the complaint filed with the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, once released, the soldiers were assigned disability ratings well below the 50% figure needed to qualify for lifetime health care benefits. The soldiers allege they were illegally denied disability benefits which left them inelligible for their veterans affairs medical care.
Dallas veterans affairs disability claims lawyers and U.S. Court of Federal Claims attorney advocating for soldiers rights say in 2002, the Army systematically ignored rules requiring all servicemen diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) receive an automatic 50% rating. In October 2008, the Defense Department ordered the Army to stop this unfair illegal practice of deflating PTSD victims disability rating. The Defense Department and the Veterans Affairs Administration has yet to compensate or address the soldiers who have been continuously denied their military service benefits mandated under federal law and guidelines.
Dallas, Texas veterans rights advocates and veterans affairs disability claims attorneys suggest military soldiers and personnel consult a legal professional if they have been denied benefits. You may be entitled to compensation for you injuries.Online Press Release Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Is Psoriasis a Condition for Which I Can Receive Social Security Benefits?
- Before False Claims Act Liability for Fraud: How Medicare Is Supposed to Work
- Bicyclist Hit and Killed by Cab in Brooklyn
- Two FBI Agents Killed in Training Accident off Virginia Beach
- Avon Recalls Microwave Popcorn Makers for Fire and Burn Hazards
- Government Intervention In A False Claims Act Case From Pill Popping to Pushing
- Medicaid Fraud: A Business Model Whistleblowers Can Help End
- Mt. Sinai Surgeon Removes Wrong Kidney
- How Common Are Medical Misdiagnoses?
- 7 Students Injured in Burlington Township School Bus Accident