New York City Personal Injury Lawyer Chris McGrath gives input
One way to be sure you select the right lawyer is to look at his credentials and experience. An excellent example is Chris McGrath, a leading New York City motor vehicle accident lawyer at Sullivan, Papain, Block, McGrath, & Cannavo. McGrath has over 25 years of experience and is skilled in the areas of general negligence, medical malpractice, motor vehicle and construction site accidents as well as premises and municipal liability related litigation in New York and Long Island. When asked in an interview with Cepac Lawyer Marketing why he became a lawyer, McGrath said, “The reason I became a lawyer is to help people who, quite frankly, need someone to help them in the most devastating time when they’re a victim of either a serious accident or medical negligence.” Additionally, McGrath is Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy, is a member of the Million Dollar Advocate Forum, named as one of the top 500 personal injury attorneys in America and was named as one of New York’s Super Lawyers by the New York Times. McGrath was also President of the Nassau County Bar Association for the 2005-2006 term.
His recent successes include an $11 million recovery in a wrongful death case involving a motor vehicle accident, and a $4 million recovery for an injured worker at a construction site. If you’ve been injured, you could be compensated awards like this too. McGrath is dedicated to representing his clients to the very end. He is understanding and ready to help you.
Watch the Video Interview on You Tube
To contact Chris McGrath, call 212-732-9000 or Visit: New York City Personal Injury Attorney WebsiteOnline New York City Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Two People Injured After Manhattan Deli Car Crash
- NYC Worker Injured in Subway Construction Accident
- NY Bus Accident Report: Coach Bus Crashes into Boston Overpass Injuring 35
- MTA Considers Alarm System for Fallen Passengers
- NY Tour Bus Driver Found Not Guilty of Manslaughter for 2011 Crash
- Bronx Construction Worker Killed by Falling Industrial Cooler
- Lincoln Tunnel Bus Crash Injures Passengers Headed to NYC
- Can There Be Compensation for Construction Accidents in Natural Disasters?
- New York City Officials Warned of Storm Surge Dangers in 2009
- Long Island Crash Kills 4 Teens