Dallas Injury Law Firm Eberstein and Witherite, LLP launches a new web site.
Dallas, Texas November, 20, 2007 (JusticeNewsFlash.com) The Dallas personal injury law firm of Eberstein & Witherite, LLP is taking the next step in providing great customer service by launching a newly redesigned web site. The new site has been revamped to better meet the needs of their clients and others in the Dallas community.
The new web site provides enhanced access to attorney and staff background information, client case studies with staggering results, and resources covering a vast variety of practice areas. A clearer structure, simplified navigation and improved search functions make the new Eberstein & Witherite web site easier to navigate than before.
Eberstein & Witherite, LLP boasts a combined 40 years of legal practice working for injured Texas clients. The senior partners are native Texans and are highly experienced serving the community in which they live. The inclusive practice features a bi-lingual staff who can discuss all aspects of a case in Spanish when necessary.
Practice areas include auto and motorcycle accidents, drunk driver accidents, business litigation, medical malpractice and automotive defects. Based in Dallas, the attorneys use their established network and valuable relationships with legal professionals to obtain major jury verdicts and settlements. No case is too large for Eberstein & Witherite, LLP.
It costs you nothing to call and there are no legal fees or out-of-pocket expenses unless compensation is recovered for your injuries. If you are in need of legal counsel, why wait?
Call the Law Office of Eberstein & Witherite today at (214) 378-6665 for your free consultation.Online Personal Injury Legal News Distribution - JusticeNewsFlash.com
Other News / Press Releases
- Seek A Rational Comprehensive Treatment For Your Mesh Related Pain
- Bicyclist Hit and Killed by Cab in Brooklyn
- Two FBI Agents Killed in Training Accident off Virginia Beach
- Avon Recalls Microwave Popcorn Makers for Fire and Burn Hazards
- Free Vaginal Mesh Webinar Offered: Registration Now Open
- Medicaid Fraud: A Business Model Whistleblowers Can Help End
- How Common Are Medical Misdiagnoses?
- 7 Students Injured in Burlington Township School Bus Accident
- Toro® Z Master® Riding Mowers Recalled For Fire Hazards
- Verde Electric Employee Injured After Falling From Bucket Truck in Rye Brook